Monday 30 November 2009

My first blog post.

Well first im gonna say hi :) my names cara and I live in the united kingdom. I'm 17 years old and have been diagnosed with pcos for about 2 months but I've been suffering with it since I was 14 years old. I live with my mum who I also care for full time as she's disabled and really ill. So basically my life is very hectic and in the middle of that I'm kind of ttc. I'm single at the moment so I'm not ttc right now. But I can't wait to be a mummy. I decided to start a blog to kind of vent my feelngs and to share my journey in life so I hope that you enjoy the ride lol I'm also on Twitter my username is teenwithpcos which i'm constantly updating and chatting on. Hope you enjoy my blog and I will speak to you all soon xx

No comments:

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails