Thursday 27 May 2010

Quick catch up

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last post ! I've written a few but I've either not been able to post them or they have been really miserable. Hopefully good stuff will pop back into my head !

Still no sign of AF, I'm CD139 so getting a bit pissed off with it now !

On Twitter the other day I was saying about the 15yr old girl I know who's getting induced this week because her baby is to small because of cocaine and alcohol. Well the other night when I went out (and got heavily intoxicated!!) I saw her dressed in this weird tutu fancy dress outfit, she was drunk and I mean really drunk. When I see things like this i get upset because people like her don't deserve kids.

Ok rant over, I'm gonna start blogging better and I'm gonna be starting a Topic Of The Week thing where I'm basically talking about a topic of interest :)

I will speak to you all very soon, I promise I will be a better blogger :)


Cara x

1 comment:

Everly said...

ugh, i can't believe that girl went out and got drunk. I wonder if they will end up taking her baby from her if it's born addicted to anything.

(whatwouldjendo)

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails