Sunday 26 June 2011

Made the change

I finally changed my blog, its taken me 8 months but i did it.

it was much harder than i thought it would be, it felt like i was letting go but i realised that my mum and caring would always be with me no matter what i changed.

all the lovely people on twitter and on my blog have been amazing to me the past 8 months.

When I've felt low or sad, i sign on twitter and there has always been someone there for me and i love each and every one of you for that! even though im not on twitter as much i hope you all know how much you mean to me :)

also, if anyone can help id appreciate it, i changed my button but i need to get the box underneath with the link so people can get my button. i cant remember how i did it before :/ if anyone can let me know where to get that please :)

No comments:

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails