Wednesday 3 August 2011

Good news for a change

I have good news for a change.

Ive been trying to lose weight for years with no success. over the past 3 weeks i have lost 13lbs. I was so happy to get on the scales and see that i had actually acheived something!

Also. after my mum died, i started smoking again. its now been a month since i quit smoking. i have had a couple on bad days BUT i'm still counting my past month as smoke free. its been so difficult to not smoke. i replied on cigarettes to calm me down and give me something to do so it has been difficult to give them up.

AND, i went  to see a medium tonight, was a group thing at a spiritual church and i got a message.

i was told my great grandma was there and my mum was with her. also that a gentlemen was there who passed in november (which was my dad). i do believe people are out there and it has been comforting to hear that they are there. she also said not to give uo if u want something then go get it.

I intend to follow that advice, i also intend to not start smoking again and also try and keep the weight off and lose more. wish me luck!!!!!

3 comments:

Nikki Brown said...

That is awesome about the weight loss!
How are you doing it? I could use some pointers lol.

cara said...

Its been a combination of eating lots of salad and not eating after 6! believe it or not, i eat a little less fruit and it seems to have helped. dunno why.duno if its the sugar or something. I still have bread though :) xx

Tillie said...

weight loss is so hard with PCOS. Sending you lots of love and luck. You are so a motivation for me!!!

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails