Sunday 18 July 2010

Get back on top form, please RT.

On Friday at the gym, I managed to pull a muscle in my chest, I know that I did it on the cross trainer (elliptical). I saw a doctor who said to not go to the gym until at least Monday. I'm gonna go tomorrow but only doing the treadmill and some stuff with the powerplate. Hopefully I'll be back on track with full workouts on Tuesday or Wednesday.

AND, good news!

It seems that my hair has decided to stop falling out ! It had gotten to where just brushing it made it fall out and washing it was horrendous, but it's stopped now so hopefully it will grow back !


5 comments:

Mrs B said...

Hey
Sorry you hurt yourself - finger's crossed you feel better soon!
My hair falls out sometimes too. I seem to have a few weeks and then stops.
Hope yours is sorted now, though.
x

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your hair is deciding to stay put! Make sure you take it easy on your chest muscle-those SUCK when they get pulled or strained :(

cara said...

Thanks ladies ! I'm going easy with it until Wednesday, don't want to do more damage, I'm also happy my hair is staying :D

Nikke Brown said...

Sorry you hurt yourself. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
Yay for your hair staying around!
Hope it starts coming back soon =]

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails