Friday 12 March 2010

Cara-ology

I saw this becca aka @TTc_queen, sorry I can't link you becca I'm on my iPod :(

I found this on Beccas blog and decided it was a good tag for me to do :). So now if you’re reading this, you’re tagged and you have to do it! Do it and title it with your name-ology

FOODOLOGY:
What is your salad dressing of choice? Olive oil or vinegaretter

What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? don’t have one really

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? KFC although it's been awhile sice I've had it

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Cheese and doner meat :D

How many televisions are in your house? 2

What color cell phone do you have? Silver

BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left mainly but I can write with both.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? yup, teeth and a growth on my foot and my tonsils

What is the last heavy item you lifted? My cat ( he wears 6kg !!)

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yeah, when I fell down the stairs

Have you ever fainted? yes

BULLCRAPOLOGY:
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nope, it would make me paranoid

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I like my name, :)

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 1 pair but I rarely wear them

Last person you talked to? Mum

FAVORITOLOGY:
Season? Summer :D

Holiday? Christmas !

Day of the week? Saturday

Month? July

Color? Pink

Drink? Lucozade or coca cola cherry

Alcoholic? Vodka and red bull or G&T

CURRENTOLOGY:
Missing someone? My dad

What are you listening to? Nothing i'm in bed :)

What are you watching? Nothing

Worrying about? My appointment next week and my mum

What’s the last movie you saw? Wanted, amazing film !

Do you smile often? Not enough I don't think

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I love my blue eyes :)

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? A gastric band would be nice but I can't afford it, other than that, a new phone

Can you do a chin-up? What's that ? Lol

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous

Have you been in a car wreck? A small car crash

Have you caused a car wreck? Nope, I don't drive

Do you have an accent? yep, a very common British accent, definitely not posh English lol

Last time you cried? Yesterday

Plans tonight? Go to sleep

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? yup a few times

Name three things you bought yesterday? Bread,magazine,cigarettes

Have you met someone who changed your life?nope

For the better or worse? N/a

How did you bring in the New Year? Watching tv with my mum

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yeah, i'd go back to before my dad died and stop it

What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever I've heard that I like that day

Have you held hands with someone today? Nope

Who was the last person you took a picture of? My cat

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Most are new

Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yuk !!!! Nooo !!

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Yuk ! That is disgusting lol

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? On Twitter and cleaning

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Omg it's cold !



Cara x

No comments:

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails