Wednesday 13 January 2010

Not a good week

I haven't blogged for a few days so I thought I'd just do a general update on everything. AF is still in full swing for me not getting any lighter yet. She's only been here 5 days but I can see her outstaying her welcome this time ! She's also making me feel really ill again which I hate, but hopefully she'll bugger off and leave me alone for another 6 months soon !

Then today my sister wasn't well and was spotting. Doctor told her to go hospital where we found out she was losing the baby. It's strange because she didn't seem bothered about it but I think that is because she takes drugs and is an alcoholic. At least it was passing ok and they said she wouldn't need a d&c.

Well that's my week so far. Extremely boring I know but I thought I better write something :) I wanna again congratulate all my lovely ladies on Twitter who have had there BFP's and also to wish all the luck in the world to the ladies doing iui, FET, or just plain ttc. I hope this cycle is successful for all of you !


Cara x

No comments:

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails