Monday, 28 December 2009

another scan

saw the doctor today who decided to do a scan herself so we could see results right then. so my let ovary seems to be about the same but my right one lokos to have another 1 maybe 2 cysts on it, we cant tell for sure because theres so many there already. That brings us back to the option of surgery, which i really am trying to avoid, the risk of losing the whiole ovary is 80% and losing the tube as well is about 50% i really dont want to take that risk unless it is absolutely necassary. the other risk is without surgery the ovary just packs in all together which doesnt sound good, so i have a choice. Have surgery and risk losing ovary and tube or leave it and risk the ovary packing up anways.

No comments:

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails