Wednesday 2 December 2009

2 bottles of wine and an Indian takeaway

On Monday afternoon i decided I was gonna stuff the diet and have a takeaway. I'd already brought home 2 bottle of wine on my way home from the doctors and I was in the mood to lecture myself about healthy eating. My Indian takeaway was gorgeous ! But the wine seemed to make everything worse. I had all sorts going through my head and wine was not getting rid if it ! So I got a hot chocolate took some melatonin and went to bed. The moral of this story is, wine won't make anything better it's not a good idea so don't drink it when you feel down. On Tuesday I then had to brave the outside to take my mum to the doctors. I was expecting to have a nervous breakdown like I have before but i was suprisingly calm considering, I think the only time I got a little bit upset was when my mums friend couldn't understand why I didn't wanna hold her baby but I coped with it. I'd love to say I'm a strong woman but i'm not. Without the support from the other ttc ladies on Twitter I'd have gone insane they are all awesome women who I have a great deal of respect for. So now I'm back at square one now back to the hospital tomorrow so see why I couldn't carry a pregnancy so hopefully that might shed some light on the problem. I hope that one day all us women who are ttc will be proud mummys to beautiful babies x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Quest For Baby Hang said...

I gave you 2 awards, go to my Blogger to see which ones. Thank you for always being there and for the amazing support!!
-Roxanne

you may also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails